|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1211 Genève|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
This position, based in Geneva, provides a great opportunity to get a unique exposure to the Discretionary Portfolio Management environment: Financial markets, Investment analysis on Equity and Fixed Income. As an intern, you will support the Discretionary Portfolio Management team in all its business activities and gain knowledge about all the different aspects of financial investments.
|Description complète||Main responsibilities:|
The candidate will have to:
• Design, implement and maintain Excel- based tools used to support the Discretionary Portfolio Management team, either independently or in a team, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement.
• Improve the automatization of the investment proposal process;
• Improve the tools used to support investment committees;
• Improve the tools used to implement and monitor the implementation of
• An engineering degree in Computer science with a finance specialisation
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools especially Excel, PowerPoint - Programming skills in VBA and database management (Access, SQL) a plus
• Knowledge of financial markets and investments
• High Motivation, high attention to detail
• Excellent organization skills
• Very strong team spirit and ability to partner with other teams
• Fluency in English and French
• Valid Swiss work permit
• Programming mind-set.
• Positive attitude and good personality.
• Flexibility and adaptability