Marketing/ Vente/ Développement des affaires
|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1211 Genève|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
The candidate will be part of the Sales & Marketing team and take part in the client analytics function lead by the team.
The Sales & Marketing team is currently enhancing its data analytics capacity in order to further its understanding of analysis of client segmentation, client’s behavior, net new money, product propensity, etc…
|Description complète||Main responsibilities:|
• Enhance and develop data analysis and reports as well as to serve as
back-up for the team’s data analyst.
• Maintain and develop the new web-app (R Shiny ) to be used by
• Source and develop datasets from the bank’s systems
• Master’s degree EPFL or ETHZ;
• Fluent in French and English;
• Excellent computing and analytical skills. In particular, the ability to drill-down in existing code in the absence of any documentation.
• Knowledge and experience of scripting language like R, Python. R will be used, specifically the R tidy verse set of packages.
• Broad experience of data analysis and databases. SQL will be used.
• Basic knowledge of web-application development. R Shiny will be used
• The ability to adapt to and learn new skills and techniques in a very dynamic and changing environment
• Knowledge of finance is a plus.