|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 8803 Rüschlikon (ZH)|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Junior Professional (1 à 3 ans d'experience)|
|Brève description||Polariton Technologies is a young start-up coming out of ETH Zurich developing cutting-edge devices for optical communications. We are about to launch our first product based on a novel electro-optic modulator. We enable customers to send data with unprecedented speed and quality. The modulators are used in research and industry.|
Join our team and work closely together with Claudia, Eva, Benedikt, Patrick, and Wolfgang developing the next generations of our products.
|Description complète||Your job includes|
• Develop photonic integrated circuit micro- and nano-fabrication processes.
• Participate in design of the PICs in collaboration with the R&D team.
• Define and execute in-house processing techniques for production.
• Closely collaborate with external foundries, suppliers, and partners.
• Participate in characterization and verification process.
As an ideal candidate, you have
• Engineering degree, physics laboratory assistant or similar.
• Strong experience in nanofabrication of integrated optics or electronics
• Good understanding of general concepts in physics, especially in optics
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to independently interface vendors and other third parties
• Grow with a dedicated and dynamic team in a start-up work environment
• Contribute to innovative technology development and create new products
• Strengthen your technology, communication, and leadership skills
• Enjoy the opportunities given by state-of-the-art cleanroom facilities
If you are interested in working with us, please send your application (motivation letter, CV) to Wolfgang Heni: email@example.com
Starting time: after negotiation
Location: Säumerstrasse 4, 8803 Rüschlikon
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Polariton_R&DEngineer_ProcessDev|