|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1204 Genève|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||As a Financial Engineer: you will help our team of advisors and analysts in creating, designing and documenting RMG’s financial solutions in the area of private investment portfolios (private debt & equity) and long-term mortgages.|
|Description complète||Main Tasks:|
• As a Financial Engineer: you will help our team of advisors and analysts in creating, designing and documenting RMG’s financial solutions in the area of private investment portfolios (private debt & equity) and long-term mortgages.
• Current projects include:
o Improvement and automation of front to back-office processes
o Development of credit risk and cost models for Swiss mortgages
o Risk management on lombard financing
o Construction of illiquid investment portfolios
This position will allow the right candidates to develop practical experience in prime areas of finance while working in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• A quantitative or IT master’s degree (STEM subjects) is required.
• A personal interest in finance and risk management, financial knowledge is an asset.
• Understanding of digital communication tools and solutions
• High organizational skills are mandatory
• Good problem-solver (independently and in team) as well as ability to handle multi-task assignments and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with proactively and independently.
• French is required, German would be a significant plus.
• Solid understanding of portfolio management.
• Quantitative skills in financial models and credit risks.
IT System Skills:
• Data modeling and conceptual design knowledge as well as usage of Structured Query Language (MySql, Oracle) is mandatory.
• Strong knowledge of a coding language (R, Python, Java, VBA, C++) is mandatory.
• Geneva downtown, Switzerland (Swiss nationality, Swiss C, B, G working permit, or EU European nationality is mandatory).
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Junior financial engineer|