|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1814 La-Tour-de-Peilz|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Junior Professional (1 à 3 ans d'experience)|
|Brève description||Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com |
Supply Chain Project Lead, 1-year contract
In this challenging and dynamic role, the ‘’Supply Chain Project Lead’’ (Fixed-Term contract 1-year) supports the transformation of our supply chain through the management of continuous improvement projects.
The intent of the projects is to simplify the ways of working and accelerate the implementation of the new Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
Your main tasks
• Work closely with the Global supply chain Leadership team to support the transformation of the global supply chain by:
• Assisting in the management and completion of multiple projects, tasks, and deliverables in a detailed and prioritized manner and according to established deadlines
• Collaborating with multiple functional and project leads while taking ownership for and independently completing all tasks as assigned.
• Aid in technical data driven activities including project performance tracking, supply chain data analysis, and report preparation
• Support the analysis of processes identified as needing improvement by coordinating workshops, understanding work processes, generating process flow charts and prepping for meetings.
• Maintain/develop strong relationships with Global supply chain stakeholders and cross functional project team members to facilitate collaboration and continuous improvement
• Provide administrative support to the Global Supply Chain department by preparing communications, assist in file management in SharePoint, scheduling/coordinating specific meetings and workshops
• Bachelor's Degree required, Masters a plus - Engineering or Business degree w/ a focus on Supply Chain
• 2-4 years as a minimum of experience in an international environment
• Good understanding of MS Office Suite including Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, & Word
• Strong interest in Supply Chain End to End related topics, S&OP implementation, innovation in Supply Chain is required
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Job Posting_ SC Project lead|