|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1025 St-Sulpice VD|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||Founded in 2018, Daphne Technology SA is a green technology company that is revolutionizing the transportation industry by offering the most cost-effective and ecologically-superior technology to purify exhaust gas emissions from commercial ships.|
Internship in the Domain of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems and Electrical Diagnostics for Plasma Science
Daphne Technology (DT) has an opening for an Electrical Engineer Internship (6 months) to support the R&D engineering team in the development of a proprietary high voltage pulsed-power supply, in the automation of laboratory and measurement equipment, and in the electrical diagnosis of plasma conditions. You will be part of a team of chemists, physicists and engineers investigating devices and plasma reactors that are used in the purification of exhaust gases. The internship will be performed at the research facility at Daphne Technology in Saint-Sulpice, utilizing their facilities and equipment under the guidance of a research staff member.
• Commissioning and testing of a high-voltage pulsed-power supply based on 1.2kV/ 450A SiC power modules.
• Hardware/PCB design and mechanical CAD of system components for the proprietary pulsed-power supply developed at DT.
• Embedded system/microcontroller programming in C.
• App/GUI development for remote control of laboratory equipment via CAN bus.
• Design and implementation of a Photodetector for plasma diagnosis.
• Conducting experimental measurements and interpreting results (power instrumentation, plasma diagnostics, pollutant reduction efficiency, etc.).
• Write technical reports and present findings to scientists, engineers, and other colleagues.
|Description complète||What you bring to the table:|
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical degree program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or equivalent.
• Electronics and embedded system design skills (schematics, PCB layout, programming in C).
• Hands-on laboratory skills (soldering, assembly of components, commissioning and testing of circuits).
• Experience of working with high voltages and high power levels in the laboratory and/or industrial environment.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we also like to see:
• Good knowledge of power electronics
• Python programming skills
• Experience with TI C2000 microcontrollers
What we bring to the table:
• Become part of a young and innovative Swiss and Swedish startup.
• A chance to apply your university knowledge to real-world challenges
• Possibility to gain hands-on working experience in a dynamic start-up
• A modern way of working and a motivated, cheerful team
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Electrical Engineer Internship 2020|