|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, Rüschlikon (ZH)|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||Polariton Technologies is a young start-up coming out of ETH Zurich developing cutting-edge devices for optical communications. We are about to launch our first product based on a novel electro-optic modulator. We enable customers to send data with unprecedented speed and quality. The modulators are used in research and industry. Join our team and work closely together with Claudia, Eva, Benedikt, Patrick, and Wolfgang developing the next generations of our products.|
|Description complète||Your job includes|
• Define, develop, and implement testing procedures to characterize wafer-level photonic circuits and packaged modules.
• Design, implement, and maintain automated, high-throughput testing platforms for R&D and product development.
• Test and validate product design requirements
• Analyze and verify test results
• Write test reports and instruction manuals
• Closely collaborate with the R&D and product development team to bring first products to the market.
As an ideal candidate, you have
• Bachelor/Master degree in engineering, applied physics, or similar
• Hands-on experience in optical and electrical high-frequency characterization of photonic devices. Experience with electro-optic bandwidth measurements, S-parameters, BERs, etc. is a plus.
• Software development, programming and measurement automation expertise in Python
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, hands-on and self-starter mentality
• Grow with a dedicated and dynamic team in a start-up work environment
• Contribute to innovative technology development and create new products
• Strengthen your technology, communication, and leadership skills
If you are interested in working with us, please send your application (motivation letter, CV) to Wolfgang Heni: email@example.com
Starting time: after negotiation
Location: ETH Zurich, RSA, Säumerstrasse 4, 8803 Rüschlikon
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Polariton_R&D_JR_TestingEngineer|