|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, Rüschlikon (ZH)|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||Polariton Technologies is a young start-up coming out of ETH Zurich developing cutting-edge devices for optical communications. We are about to launch our first product based on a novel electro-optic modulator. We enable customers to send data with unprecedented speed and quality. The modulators are used in research and industry. Join our team and work closely together with Claudia, Eva, Benedikt, Patrick, and Wolfgang developing the next generations of our products.|
|Description complète||Your job includes|
• Design, develop and simulate photonic integrated circuits.
• Translate device operational specifications into layouts.
• Verify the device performance, iterating the model as required.
• Develop in-house building blocks and Polariton’s Process Design Kit (PDK).
• Closely collaborate with the R&D and product development team to bring first products to the market.
As an ideal candidate, you have
• Bachelor/Master degree in engineering, physics, or similar.
• Experience in electrical and optical field simulations, device design and optimization.
• Working knowledge of code-based mask layout.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Grow with a dedicated and dynamic team in a start-up work environment
• Contribute to innovative technology development and create new products
• Strengthen your technology, communication, and leadership skills
• See your ideas being implemented: from idea and simulation into a product.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your application (motivation letter, CV) to Wolfgang Heni: email@example.com
Starting time: after negotiation
Location: ETH Zurich, RSA, Säumerstrasse 4, 8803 Rüschlikon
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Polariton_R&D_JrPIC_DeisgnEngineer|