|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Junior Professional (1 à 3 ans d'experience)|
|Brève description||The Private Equity Analyst Program is a two-year full-time employment opportunity with the possibility for outstanding candidates to continue their careers at LGT Capital Partners thereafter. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich).|
|Description complète||LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 60 billion in assets under management and more than 550 institutional clients in 39 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.|
The Private Equity Analyst Program is a two-year full-time employment opportunity with the possibility for outstanding candidates to continue their careers at LGT Capital Partners thereafter. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich).
The anticipated start date is July 2020 and the Program starts with a training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
The Primaries team assesses and invests in private equity and venture capital funds. The Analyst joining the Primaries team with a focus on venture capital will have the opportunity to develop the following core investment skills:
• qualitative and quantitative analysis of the European venture capital market;
• research, screening and assessment of European and US venture capital managers;
• analysis of venture-backed companies.
You will be responsible for the following steps of our investment process:
• maintenance and development of the firm’s proprietary venture capital database;
• development of analytical tools for use in the investment process;
• screening and due diligence of investment opportunities;
• participation in and preparation for weekly team and investment committee meetings;
• monitoring of existing investments.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
• strong data analysis skills using tools such as Excel, Python, R and SQL;
• excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• interest in assessing team dynamics of private investment firms;
• motivation to acquire deeper knowledge of the venture capital markets and start-up ecosystems.