|Referenznummer||Keine Informationen vorhanden|
|Arbeitsort||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 4070 Basel|
|Kurzbeschreibung||Start IT |
We are looking for post-graduates with strong interest in technology for our rotational development program Start IT. Over the course of 18 months, you will work in a global cross-functional and also cross-regional setup and you will have the opportunity to contribute to different key IT projects at Roche. In addition to on- and off-the job training you will have the opportunity to rotate to one of our IT-site in Asia, Europe or America. During the program you are a part of an active network with other current Start IT participants.
You will be part of the Network & Facilities IT Engineering Global Team. Formed by more than twenty professionals, distributed around the globe, and with a variety of background and expertise within the Network solutions, we face with complex issues and needs, where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors, including technology dependencies, inter-organizational impact and systems thinking approaches.
You will work, along with our experienced engineers, in building an event-driven Automation platform to detect, predict and execute predefined actions, based on network related use cases, for maintaining network services.
This platform, using near real-time metrics and events, will be able to identify plausible events by using neuronal networks and data analytics. Once the possible events are detected, the platform will be able to execute automation workflows in order to avoid an issue or have better visibility of a future situation.
- Gather requirements
- Transform requirements into real uses cases
- Define and build the event-driven automation platform and infrastructure
- Represent in a dashboard collected data, alarms and KPIs (Key Perform Indicators)
- Working with multiple teams in the organization
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated self-starter and curiosity is what drives you. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are a strong team player with a pronounced service orientation and proven collaboration and teamwork experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Management Information Scientist. Graduation no longer than 2 years ago
- Experienced in programming, data representation, automation, monitoring and orchestration.
- Exposure to data analytics, networking technologies is a plus. Additionally tools and programming languages include: Ansible, Jenkins, Python, Ansible AWX / Tower, Rundeck, StackStorm, Docker, Splunk, Tableau, Grafana.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Fast-learner, passionate about continually adapting your skills and knowledge, agile and IT savvy
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and intercultural awareness
- Fluent in two languages, one of which must be English
We accept applications until March 15th, 2020. Selected candidates will run through a number of interviews. Should these be successful, then you will be invited in June 2020 for final assessment of program eligibility. The start of the program will be in November 2020.
For more information about the rotational development program Start IT please click here.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: