|Place of work||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 4303 Kaiseraugst|
|Short description||Start IT |
We are looking for post-graduates with strong interest in technology for our rotational development program Start IT. Over the course of 18 months, you will work in a global cross-functional and also cross-regional setup and you will have the opportunity to contribute to different key IT projects at Roche. In addition to on- and off-the job training you will have the opportunity to rotate to one of our IT-site in Asia, Europe or America. During the program you are a part of an active network with other current Start IT participants.
|Long description||Job facts|
During a multi-year transformation Roche treasury (group finance and IT) has successfully supported the Roche business and affiliates by successfully centralizing most of financial risk management, payment & financing activities while reducing financial risks for Roche.
As a member of the Roche ERP IT treasury team the overall intention is to partner with the different Roche business treasury teams (incl. treasury and financing markets and operations, pension asset management, venture fund) to scout for new information technologies and tools that can bring our partners to the next level of digitalization.
- Research and evaluate the digital payments landscape around the world and evaluate how Roche can use these payment methods, e.g. to reach patients globally, especially in areas where banks do not have a reach.
- Co-create roadmaps for non-SAP treasury solutions considering business and technology requirements
- Evaluate and propose opportunities analysing treasury generated data
- Further opportunities will arise during the assignment
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated self-starter and curiosity is what drives you. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You are a strong team player with a pronounced service orientation and proven collaboration and teamwork experience.
- Master degree in IT, in combination with finance would be a plus; graduation no longer than 2 years ago
- Experienced in distributed ledger technologies, mobile payments
- Exposure to data analytics and digital technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact at all levels of the organization with executives and senior leaders
- Fast-learner, passionate about continually adapting your skills and knowledge, agile and IT savvy
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and intercultural awareness allowing to influence stakeholders in business and IT
- Fluent in two languages, one of which must be English
We accept applications until March 15th, 2020. Selected candidates will run through a number of interviews. Should these be successful, then you will be invited in June 2020 for final assessment of program eligibility. The start of the program will be in November 2020.
For more information about the rotational development program Start IT please click here.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: