|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, |
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Description complète||Statistical Programmer, Health Technology Assessment (m, f, d)|
We are a research-driven biopharmaceutical company. Our mission is built on the simple premise that if we “follow the science” and that great medicines can make a significant impact to our world. And we believe that a research-driven enterprise dedicated to world-class science can succeed by inventing medicine and vaccine innovations that make a difference for patients across the globe.
The Biostatistics and Research Decision Sciences (BARDS) organization has a proud record of providing comprehensive analytical and methodological expertise to support our company’s strategic goals. Our quantitative scientists aspire to maintain the highest quality output while adopting the most efficient and effective scientific and operational procedures that will promote breakthrough innovation, collaboration and professional activity.
We are currently looking for a Statistical Programmer, Health Technology Assessment to join a dynamic international team on a position based in our new office in Zürich. (full-time, indefinite).
You will be part of the BARDS organization which has a presence in the US, EU and Asia Pacific. By joining our company, in this role you will apply your skills and experience in support of developing scientifically based arguments aiming to provide fair accessibility to our company drugs and vaccines making a real difference in patient’s lives.
This position supports statistical programming activities focusing on the analysis and reporting needs for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) dossiers. The statistical programmer contributes to the definition and implementation of strategic solutions utilizing SAS to create analysis datasets, tables, listing and figures from clinical trial data. The statistical programmer will work with other programming colleagues to gather and interpret user requirements provided by the HTA statistician, access and retrieve the required data, and transform them into HTA analysis datasets, tables and figures under the guidance of a senior level programmer. The statistical programmer will also perform validation activities following departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
THE PRIMARY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Programmatically develop, validate and maintain analysis and reporting deliverables for HTA dossiers.
• Assure deliverable quality and compliance with departmental SOPs and good programming practices.
• Collaborate effectively with project team members; be a valued part of project teams.
• MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering or related analytical field. or BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering or related analytical field plus 2-4 years SAS programming experience
• Fluency in English (oral and written).
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate and collaborate effectively.
• Knowledge and experience in developing analysis and reporting deliverables for R&D projects (data, analyses, tables, graphics, listings).
• SAS programming experience including data steps, procedures, SAS/MACRO, SAS/GRAPH.
• Ability to quickly and effectively learn new program techniques and data structures; capacity to seamlessly assimilate to new projects.
• Basic understanding of statistics, clinical and data management concepts as applied to drug/vaccine development within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to comprehend analysis plans which may describe HTA research and statistical programming methodology to be programmed.
• Takes direction effectively and completes programming tasks under the guidance of a senior programmer at a project level.
• An interest to advance career by investing in development activities and taking on tasks with increasing levels of challenge and responsibility.
• Team oriented with demonstrated history of teamwork and collaboration across cultures and geographies; enjoying diversity, respect and integrity.
• Knowledge in CDISC SDTM and ADaM industry standards is an asset
Please apply here: https://jobs.msd.com/gb/en/job/R39937/Statistical-Programmer-Health-Technology-Assessment-m-f-d
Our Quantitative Sciences team use big data to analyze the safety and efficacy claims of our potential medical breakthroughs. We review the quality and reliability of clinical studies using deep scientific knowledge, statistical analysis and high-quality data to support decision making in clinical trials.
Our company has had a presence in Switzerland since 1963. With a regional office and manufacturing/packaging facility, Lucerne is considered the center of operations. Approximately 1,000 people work collaboratively at the four Lucerne locations (Weystrasse, Citybay, Schachen and Kriens). A fifth location has been recently established in Zürich, aimed at accelerating the development and commercialization of many of our company’s medicines and vaccines, which supports our mission to save and improve lives around the world. The new location has a target date of 2021 for operational readiness.
We are proud to be certified as a “Top Employer Switzerland” and “Top Employer Europe” showing the company’s commitment to our employees and the community around us.
The recently opened new location in Zürich focuses on accelerating research, data and commercialization of our medicines and vaccines. The new office will be staffed by teams working in strategic and operational roles in medical affairs, clinical development, access and marketing operations functions. The new location has a target date of 2021 for operational readiness.
WHO WE ARE …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively for the common good. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.