|Place of work||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 9435 Heerbrugg|
|Work experience||Junior Professional (1 to 3 years experience)|
|Long description||We would like to reinforce our Research & Development department with a team oriented|
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER (f/m)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Design of analog and digital circuits for multifunctional observation devices
• Development of new products from scratch to serial production in a cross functional project team
• Test and verification of new technologies and product ideas on prototypes
• Maintenance or revision of existing solutions including component selection, detailed calculations and simulations
• Lead the PCB design in collaboration with internal and external partners
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering and professional experience for the whole chain of electronics development including the use of ECAD tools. Know how in the field of optoelectronics and embedded software is an advantage. You are able to troubleshoot, diagnose and debug complex systems. As a person you convince with good analytical and communicative skills. Together with colleagues from various nationalities, you make a significant contribution to the conception and life cycle support of our products. Good written and spoken English and German skills allow you to work successfully with your contact persons (internal and external). French would be a plus.
We offer a variety of exciting projects to develop state of the art products in a demanding area, coupled with responsibility and appropriate space for your ideas. We have great benefits in an attractive area with modern working places. This position is based in Heerbrugg (eastern Switzerland).
|Job advertisement (see PDF ->)||29-2019 Electronics Engineer 07.2019_neu|