|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 8008 Zürich|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Description complète||SUSI Partners is a Swiss infrastructure fund manager specialising in sustainable investments supporting the energy transition. The firm currently manages approximately EUR 1 billion in investor commitments across five funds focused on opportunities in clean energy generation, energy efficiency enhancements, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 85 transactions in 19 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive, stable and uncorrelated returns, while contributing to global climate targets by reducing C02 emissions.|
We are looking to add an Intern to our Asset Management team based in Zurich.
· Support in data collection from solar and wind assets
· Support in monitoring operational and financial performance of the assets
· Support in the preparation of the monthly reports for each of our assets
· Track variances to expectation and carry out data analysis (technical and financial)
· Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering, or another quantitative degree with a focus in the energy sector
· Very strong Excel skills
· Excellent communication skills in English; German and any other European language is an advantage
· Previous experience in dealing with large datasets and a clear understanding of technical and financial aspects
· Basic understanding of the energy concept
· Basic understanding of financial statements (P&L, BS, CFS) is an advantage
· Strong interest in the green economy and infrastructure investments (renewable energy, solar, wind, storage)
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for attention of Ms. Serena Lasta, HR Manager by December 15, 2019. We look forward to receiving your application!