|Lieu de travail||CN Chine/ China/ China, 100010 Beijing|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||As a financial investor, we are guided by the principle of long-term investment and risk diversification. Driven by research and allocation, our investments are on a commercial basis, with the objective of seeking maximum returns for our shareholder within acceptable risk tolerance, rather than seeking control of the companies in our portfolio. We are a responsible investor, abiding by the laws and regulations of China and recipient counties, and we conscientiously fulfill our corporate social responsibilities.|
|Description complète||Working at CIC:|
Headquartered in Beijing, China Investment Corporation (CIC) was founded on 29 September 2007 as a wholly state-owned company incorporated in accord with China's Company Law, with registered capital of $200 billion. The company was established as a vehicle to diversify China's foreign exchange holdings and seek maximum returns for its shareholder within acceptable risk tolerance.
CIC has 3 subsidiaries, CIC International Co., Ltd. (CIC International), CIC Capital Corporation (CIC Capital) and Central Huijin Investment Ltd. (Central Huijin).
The overseas investment and management activities of CIC are undertaken by CIC International and CIC Capital. Both CIC International and CIC Capital are market-oriented commercial entities with a specialized mandate and global reach. (http://www.china-inv.cn/)
Human capital is our most valuable asset.
As an international company undergoing fast growth while managing a large overseas portfolio, we offer an extraordinary platform for professionals to give full play to their talents and develop their careers. We recruit talent with global investment experience and familiarity with Chinese culture to join the young sovereign wealth fund.
We expect our staff to:
• Embody strong integrity, good professional ethics and a moral character.
• Agree with CIC's culture and be willing to grow and develop with the firm.
• Demonstrate solid business skills.
• Demonstrate passion for work, innovation skills and the ability to work under pressure in a challenging business environment.
• Possess strong communication and teamwork skills.
Join our pursuit and share our success! We welcome all 2020 fresh graduates.
Get your career started at CIC.
* Notice: We accept and review resumes from online application only.
* Application Starts: 00:00 Nov 18th, 2019. (Beijing time)
* Application Deadline: 24:00 December 2rd, 2019. (Beijing time)
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||AD TEXT - CIC 2020 Campus Recruiting|