|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||The Private Equity Analyst Program is a two-year full-time employment opportunity with the possibility for outstanding candidates to continue their careers at LGT Capital Partners thereafter. The position is located in Switzerland (near Zurich).|
|Description complète||Analyst positions are available in four different teams within Private Equity Investment Management: Primary, Infrastructure, Secondary and Co-investment.|
The anticipated start date is July 2020 and the Program starts with a training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
The Primaries team assesses and invests in private equity and venture capital funds. The Analyst joining the Primaries team will focus on its venture capital activities while developing the following core investment skills:
• in depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the European venture capital market;
• research, screening and assessment of European and US venture capital managers;
• understanding of private equity fund accounting and financial statements; • valuation and analysis of venture capital funds; • in-depth analysis of venture-backed companies;
• comparable company analysis, both using public and private company data.
The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
• ongoing development and improvement of tools and processes;
• participation in and preparation of weekly team meetings;
• management and update of key databases and systems that are critical for identifying potential opportunities;
• monitoring of existing investments;
• preparation of materials used in internal meetings and external client presentations;
• research on trends/competitors in the global private equity market;
• ad-hoc market analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A minimum of a Bachelor or a Master degree;
• Strong data analysis skills using tools such as Excel, Python (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn), SQL and Power BI;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including personal or professional experience in an English-speaking environment; familiarity with another language is a plus;
• Fascination with technological innovation as well as motivation to acquire deeper knowledge of the venture capital market and the start-up ecosystem;
• A self-starter personality, advanced project management skills and the ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment, we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
Please upload your complete application documents: CV, motivation letter, diplomas, transcripts of your Bachelor and Master degree and your reference letters at https://www.lgt.com/en/careers/current-vacancies/job/private-equity-analyst-program-primary-team-venture-capital/
Deadline for applications for the Private Equity Analyst Program is 30 November 2019.
For further information, please contact
Ms Cassandra Fritschi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 16
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||PEIM_Primary Venture_JD_Analyst Program_2019.10.29|