|Referenznummer||Keine Informationen vorhanden|
|Arbeitsort||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1260 Nyon|
|Berufserfahrung||Junior Professional (1 bis 3 Jahre Erfahrung)|
|Kurzbeschreibung||The Football Planning & Services Coordinator contributes to the bidding process for finals and final tournament|
allocations and developing reference documents to be used by match officials, clubs and teams throughout the
season. He/she will be part of the core team responsible for these matters at UEFA.
|Beschreibung||The Football Planning & Services Coordinator main duties are:|
- Working with the project managers in charge of the bidding process or reference documents for football;
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of bidding materials and manuals before publishing;
- Formalising document and content formats to adhere to competition brands or corporate styles;
- Developing processes, templates and scripts to make the deliverables more efficient and standardised;
- Designing and implementing processes, tools and dashboards that will streamline the work and support decisions;
- Helping to shape UEFA’s future strategy for bidding and manuals.
|Stellenangebot (Siehe PDF ->)||Football Planning & Services Coordinator|