Ingénierie des systèmes/ réseaux
|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 6900 Lugano|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Description complète||Internship - Intraday Power Data Analyst|
DXT Commodities SA, a leading commodity trading firm based in Lugano, is looking for a data analyst to strengthen its intraday power desk.
Due to the high penetration of renewables, intraday market is a fast changing environment where data reliability and understanding are key to success.
As a person, you are dynamic and want to have an impact on business, you take initiatives and you always challenge yourself and your colleagues on their views. You will get a complete introduction to the intraday power market and will work in a fast-paced environment where delivering results at short notice are a must.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Maintain & improve current tools (SQL, VBA & R)
• Build a new model based on trader requirements
• Bring valuable analysis to support traders
• Understand Europeans intraday markets
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Knowledge of SQL, VBA, R or equivalent
• Strong data analysis skills
• Be able to give sense to data
• Fluent in English or French, Italian is a plus
You are a high-potential candidate with an attitude towards quantitative development as well as an ambition to grow into Energy trading.
• 6 months internship
• Possibility for a permanent contract in a well-established power desk
• Young, dynamic, ambitious, performing and rewarding environment
Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable profiles will be contacted.