|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 4123 Allschwil|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Junior Professional (1 à 3 ans d'experience)|
|Brève description||We have|
- exciting data sets on the most high-tech drugs in development today
- the most innovative biotechnology companies world wide as our customers
- a great team that we are looking to expand
We are looking for an enthusiastic modeller / data analyst who likes to be challenged and who wants to help us to develop the next generation drugs to treat disease including cancer, Alzheimer, heart failure and diabetes.
|Description complète||We are looking for a highly motivated data scientist and mathematical modeller with a Masters or PhD degree who wants to impact how drugs are developed today. If you have great computational skills and dare to use them for tackling the complex biology underlying human disease; LYO-X is the right place for you.|
LYO-X is a Swiss company located in Basel providing consulting and Systems Pharmacology modelling services for the preclinical and clinical development of drugs to our customers worldwide. Our customers are highly innovative biotechnology companies as well as international pharmaceutical companies and non-profit health organizations. LYO-X is one of the very few companies globally that is successfully applying Systems Pharmacology as a service to help develop the next generation drugs.
We seek individuals with excellent analytical and conceptual skills with a background in engineering, biophysics, computational sciences or other related fields. Experience in life science, pharmacology or drug development is advantageous but not required. This position is for above average candidates with a recent Master’s or PhD degree from the ETHZ, EPFL or another top class university.
• Rigorous, excellent analytical skills, pro-active
• Good at communication of scientific topics
• Proficient in oral and written English
• Expert in scientific programming using C/C++, Matlab and/or R
• Confident in understanding, using and solving ordinary differential equations (ODE)
• Other versatile computational skills are desired in fields such as image processing, partial differential equations (PDE), machine learning, statistical learning or parallel computing
At LYO-X, you can maximize your individual potential and expertise while pursuing a career that reflects your passions and lifestyle.
If you are interested and would like to contribute to the expansion of LYO-X, we would be pleased to receive your application including letter of application, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts and job references at the following address via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||LYO-X Systems Pharmacology Modeler|