|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1800 Vevey|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||As a Data Science modeling Intern, you will support our design & build activities related to consumer preference understanding in R&D. The focus of the projects, in the scope of a longer-term roadmap, will been designing, building and documenting state of the art statistical models for product guidance tests.|
|Description complète||Data Science modeling Intern|
“Working together and standing apart”
Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA 12 Months Internship
Vevey, Switzerland Activity rate 100%
Starting date: between June and August 2019
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
As a Data Science modeling Intern, you will support our design & build activities related to consumer preference understanding in R&D. The focus of the projects, in the scope of a longer-term roadmap, will been designing, building and documenting state of the art statistical models for product guidance tests.
• Review and map existing use cases
• Assist data scientists in designing and building statistical models for product guidance testing
• Design User Interface prototypes in collaboration with key users
• Implement and run test cases
• Define training materials for the users community (internal stakeholders)
• Bachelor or Master degree (completed or ongoing) in Computer sciences/Bioinformatics or equivalent
• Good knowledge of data modelling and advanced statistics knowledge
• Understanding of Life Sciences will be an asset
• Project management knowledge, SCRUM is a plus
• Proficient in Excel and good knowledge of programming languages (preferably R, Python, etc.)
• Fluent in English, oral and written
To be successful in this role, you would need to demonstrate excellent communication skills. Show us that you are details oriented, result focused and have an analytical mindset with a team player attitude. Your ability to identify needs and take initiatives will be greatly appreciated in our fast pace environment. If you are interested about this position, apply in English on www.nestle.com/jobs.
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||IT Consumer Centricity Product Trainee V2|