|Lieu de travail||DE Allemagne/ Deutschland/ Germany, 51373 Leverkusen|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||As an Engineering trainee/graduate (m/f/d), our 24-month International Future Leadership Program aims at introducing you to and preparing you for a future leadership career within Bayer’s global Technology Community with a wide range of challenging, cross-divisional and cross-functional roles and responsibilities as well as a strong, supportive global network. Right from the start, our International Future Leadership Program offers you an unlimited contract with a flexible starting date.|
|Description complète||Engineering Trainee/Graduate (m/f/d) - International Future Leadership Program*|
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Engineering trainee/graduate (m/f/d), our 24-month International Future Leadership Program aims at introducing you to and preparing you for a future leadership career within Bayer’s global Technology Community with a wide range of challenging, cross-divisional and cross-functional roles and responsibilities as well as a strong, supportive global network. Right from the start, our International Future Leadership Program offers you an unlimited contract with a flexible starting date.
You will focus on and proactively contribute in various engineering and technology assignments that strengthen our manufacturing capabilities in alignment with our Product Supply strategy. In detail:
• You will gain diverse experience and insights in rotational assignments and make contributions in the areas of engineering, process technology and maintenance of production facilities. You will also get further insights in areas such as technical procurement, operational excellence, QHSE or supply chain
• You will have the opportunity to discover different areas of product supply at Bayer ranging from production of active (pharmaceutical) ingredients, formulation, filling and packaging to seeds production and processing
• You will work at our headquarters and various manufacturing sites, both in and outside of Germany, giving you the opportunity to start building your own global network
• You will be encouraged to proactively give feedback on processes, strategic concepts and decisions, both from an academic as well as a global, local and regional perspective
• You will be guided by an experienced Bayer manager throughout the trainee program, who will help you identify career opportunities, give you feedback on your performance and work with you to define career development measures and goals
• You will be assigned to customized onboarding and training modules to help you prepare for a future leadership career within Bayer’s global Technology Community
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a master's degree/PhD in engineering including industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, process technology, process engineering, chemical/pharmaceutical engineering, bio-engineering, automation engineering or similar with excellent results
• You have gained initial operational experience (i.e. through internships) in one or more of the relevant areas
• You have acquired international and intercultural experience, either during your studies or via internships abroad
• You are internationally mobile and have the ambition to pursue an international career in the area of engineering
• You think strategically, are highly committed and prepared to assume responsibility
• You demonstrate leadership potential, are flexible, welcome new opportunities even when dealing with ambiguity and have a willingness to go the extra mile
• You have the ability to build partnerships, work collaboratively across cultures and meet shared objectives
• You demonstrate excellent communication skills (fluency in English, both written and spoken, and preferably an additional language)
If you are interested in gaining experience in a dynamic, innovative and global company, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English, including cover letter, CV and references by April, 26th 2019. Please be advised that the selection process including telephone interviews will start in April, with the assessment center taking place on June 14th 2019. We aim for a start of the program in the third quarter of 2019 (flexible starting dates).
*The International Future Leadership Program offers a variety of trainee career tracks, i.e. Engineering, Pharmaceutical Production and Quality Assurance. These tracks were specifically designed to prepare you - based on your field(s) of study and focus, degree, skillset and personal career aspirations - for a future leadership career within the respective focus area of Bayer’s global Technology Community.