Informatique/ Développement de logiciel
|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1211 Geneva|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||Responsibilities |
During the graduate program you will develop solid skills and acquire the expertise to build and conduct complex data analyses (e.g. compensation, benchmarking, budgeting and year-end review). In parallel, you will lead projects aimed at achieving continuous improvement of operational processes to optimise HR tasks.
Applying a breadth of tools and analytical techniques to respond to a wide range of high-impact, people-related business questions.
• Producing complex recurring and one-off reports as well as HR dashboards to automate delivery of analysis and metrics.
• Owning and driving analyses of HR data to identify trends, interpret data and communicate key findings to HR and business leaders.
• Managing function-mapping processes (benchmarking) together with HR Business Partners and the Group Compensation Advisory team.
• Working with the HR and management teams to define, design, plan and implement reporting to improve HR deliverables.
• Assessing, monitoring and improving processes and procedures concerning HRIS- and HR-related data.
|Description complète||Profile |
• Recent graduate from a Master's degree from an established university in Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent with an interest in HR-related topics and data analysis.
• Between six months and two years’ experience after graduation working for an international company or in a multicultural environment.
• Substantial involvement in extracurricular activities contributing to specific projects (academic, humanitarian, etc.) will be highly appreciated.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with problem-solving abilities.
• Quantitative skills, including keen attention to detail and affinity for data analysis.
• Skilled user of common MS Office applications; knowledge of Tableau would be an asset.
• Reactiveness and willingness to bring original ideas and innovation and challenge the status quo.
• Fluent in French and English, any other language a plus.
• Must be resident in Switzerland.
Additional information about our Graduate Program can be found on our Career website:
We will not accept any CVs via agencies
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||PICTET GROUP|