|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 2545 Selzach|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||As (Associate) Complaint Handling Specialist (m/f) for medical devices you are responsible for the structured investigation of claimed products.|
|Description complète||Your key responsibilities|
- You will do device inspection and root cause analyses on claimed products and based on your findings initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Moreover, you analyze engineering data, test certificates, risk evaluations and compile trending. In this context you are responsible for the documentation (in English)
of complaint data and test results in the global complaint system (CHS / TrackWise / suPER).
- In this role, you’ll work closely with other departments (e.g. R & D, manufacturing, RAQA, marketing, logistics, customer services) and attending meetings.
- Regular reporting as well as accurate data analysis is also part of your field of action.
What are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed your studies in a technical field (ideally mechanical engineering, quality management or medical technology) or alternatively you
have completed your technical apprenticeship above-average and have already gained some work experience in a regulated environment.
- Ideally, you already have first experiences in complaint handling of medical devices (post market vigilance) and have had experience with the implementation of
corrective actions (CAPA).
- You have a distinctive passion for technical matters, are an analytical thinker and like to work independently but also in interdisciplinary teams.
- Very good written and spoken English complete your profile. German and/or French is a plus.
If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Nicole Röll on +49 (0) 4348 702 685. We are looking forward to your application!
Please notice that the title of this advertisement can differ from the internal position title.