|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1350 Orbe|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Senior Professional (4 ans et plus d'experience)|
|Brève description||R&D Specialist in Bioplastics Packaging |
“A great history and a stimulating present and long-term future”
Nestlé System Technology Center (NSTC), Orbe, Switzerland
Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100 %
The Nestlé System Technology Center (NSTC) in Orbe is Nestlé’s leading competence center for the design, development and deployment of Nestlé systems, offering expertise in machines, packaging, and products for in-home and out-of-home.
To complete our Capsule & Packaging department of our Nestlé System Technology Center in Orbe, we are currently looking for a R&D Specialist.
In this role, you will identify, evaluate and develop alternative packaging materials (biodegradable, compostable, paper based) for functional packaging for Beverage Systems. Both bioplastics (polymers) as well as paper based materials are in scope.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you!
|Description complète||Key responsibilities |
• Contribute and propose new ideas/concepts/partners/methods to STC Packaging Teams to enable design of functional packaging using biodegradable & paper based packaging materials
• Able to drive development programs at suppliers &with universities
• Create necessary networks with material suppliers, experts and understand constraints and evolutions of these industries (sourcing, technical performance, costing, end of life behavior)
• Test & evaluate functional packaging solutions behavior in system interactions
• Design of technical testing protocol for new materials
• Develop related tools and competencies in the domain of activity by ensuring that Intellectual property is secured for Nestlé
• Contribute actively in knowledge transfer and dissemination between different sites (R&D, Org. Units)
• Master degree in Packaging
• At least 3 years working experience in the field in R&D
• Very good knowledge in packaging preferably in Bioplastics
• Good knowledge of materials biodegradation process (testing/norms/regulations)
• Full understanding of technical properties (barrier, packaging self-life, sealing strength)
• Fluent in written and spoken English
Show us that you have the capable and willing to teach and share knowledge skills we are looking for. Your passion for sustainability, solution provider and problem solving competences will be key elements to your and our success. If you are motivated and your profile corresponds to our requirements, please apply at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||RD Specialist in Bioplastics packaging.docx|