Informatique/ Développement de logiciel
|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1211 Geneva|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||Our graduate programmes are intended for young postgraduates with degrees from top universities. We offer you an 18-month rotation programme on the different teams of the Technology & Projects unit, covering software development, software integration, data science, projects and support. You will also have the opportunity to work on front-office teams in order to gain first-hand exposure to investment, trading and distribution activities. The programme is run in Geneva, with up to three months at the Pictet AM London office.|
As a participant in our graduate programme, you will develop your technical and business know-how by working alongside accomplished IT and investment professionals. Your training will be supplemented by a professional certification in finance to further enhance your scientific education. In addition, our programme will enable you to develop the interpersonal and self-leadership skills you will need in your future career at Pictet and give you the opportunity to build a network of peers within the company.
At the end of the programme you will be ready to take full ownership of a position within the Technology & Projects unit, with a complete understanding of the solutions provided and their underlying technologies, as well as a good overview of business needs.
Pictet AM Technology & Projects is in charge of developing and integrating the various software used by the investment, distribution and operational units. The 100 IT and projects professionals are in charge of developing an advanced portfolio management system, integrating specialised off-the-shelf software, building data marts for business intelligence, designing digital applications and building data science tools to help fund managers better manage their portfolios.
The programme is made up of different tracks to be run in the various units of Pictet AM:
- Data and Data Science: data capture, cleansing and storage in SQL and non-SQL, Data marts and Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and visualisation;
- DevOps: continuous development, release management, containerisation, support, cloud integration;
- Software Development and Architecture: technical and data architecture, event-based architecture, micro-services and API, front office and digital software development, vendor applications integration;
- Business Analysis and Project Management: secondment to front-office, business analysis and specifications, assessment of vendor software and Fintech, project management, PMO, business support;
As the chosen graduate you will show energy and enthusiasm in your work, be eager to learn, demonstrate interest for finance and contribute by leveraging on the new approaches and technologies you just learned in your studies.
- Recent or soon-to-be graduate in Computer Science (EPFL Master Level or equivalent).
- Prior knowledge of finance or investment, through internships and/or academic projects, would be a plus.
- Excellent command of Java and Python, good understanding of design patterns, command in distributed and real-time computing.
- Good knowledge in development stack and concepts such as open API, micro-service architecture, etc.
- Interests in full-stack development, devOps, etc.
- An enquiring mind as well as an ability to innovate and be a strong team player.
- Residence in Switzerland required.
- Fluency in French and English.
Please apply through our careers site: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3346&company=banquepict
We will not accept any CVs via agencies