|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1211 Geneva|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||Working with the team for Pictet Asset Management’s economic research, you will upgrade an existing economic database, develop IT tools to help perform empirical economic analyses based on qualitative and quantitative information with a view to assisting managers in their investment decisions.|
• Upgrading the economic database required to perform the analyses.
• Developing IT tools to construct indicators and macroeconomic scores that can be used for managing funds.
• Helping to develop economic/financial models that might be useful tools for fund managers.
• Helping to produce presentations for internal managers and institutional clients.
• Advance degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
• Excellent coding skills; programming skills in VBA preferred.
• Keen interest in empirical economic research.
• Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent command of English.
• Ability to interact easily with a range of interlocutors.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a proven flair for both oral and written communication.
• An ability to synthesise and present information clearly.
• Residence in Switzerland required.
As the successful candidate, you will be organised and methodical with good analytical skills combined with an excellent educational background. Furthermore, you will be keen to put all of these attributes to good use in a constantly evolving environment and on a team of meticulous professionals.
You will also need to be dynamic and enthusiastic as well as possessing a strong awareness of the importance of relationships and ethics. Working with the team for Pictet Asset Management’s economic research, you will upgrade the economic database and develop the empirical economic/financial research. You will also be in close contact with the fund managers and help provide expert answers to their questions on the economy.
Our graduate programmes are intended for young postgraduates with degrees from top universities. The 18-24-month programmes, which include on- and off-the-job components, place the emphasis on teamwork but also explore each individual's specific skill set, further their development and set specific objectives.
As a participant in our graduate programme, you will develop your business know-how by working alongside accomplished professionals. Your initial training will be complemented with a professional certification relevant to your area of business (CFA, CIIA, etc.). In addition, our programme will enable you to develop the interpersonal and self-leadership skills you will require in your future career. The programme will also be an opportunity to establish an extensive network of peers and experts within Pictet and to meet members of the management.
Please apply through our careers site: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3386&company=banquepict
We will not accept any CVs via agencies