Marketing/ Vente/ Développement des affaires
|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1024 Ecublens|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Senior Professional (4 ans et plus d'experience)|
|Brève description||LEMO is the acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of custom precision connection and cable solutions. Created in 1946, LEMO currently employs over 1’600 employees in Switzerland and within its 19 subsidiaries worldwide.|
LEMO and its affiliated sister companies REDEL, NORTHWIRE and COELVER, are committed to providing connector solutions, relying on their cutting-edge expertise and specialized distribution network, to meet the customers’ highest expectations in over 80 countries around the world. LEMO's high quality Push-Pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video and telecommunications.
|Description complète||PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER|
• Take ownership of the assigned global marketing projects and business development initiatives
• Act as business leader for the received Product Marketing Management assignments (product, markets, initiatives)
• Develop Product / Market strategic and execution plans, in line with the company’s marketing strategy, also covering markets trends, competitor analysis as well as market, customer and product portfolio segmentation.
• Support the global commercial organization, by developing and promoting solution-oriented offerings, positioning and related Marketing Mixes, including:
Managing the assigned product Marketing Mix supporting the product definition phase and throughout the entire product lifecycle
Developing competitive positioning and value propositions as well as contributing to an integrated Marcom strategy (articles, trade shows, Internet, presentations) and marketing operations
Training the salesforce on products and on solution selling.
Supporting product positioning and solution level selling through lead customer and subsidiary visits.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering or Sciences, combined with a proven track record in Marketing Management and/or in a strategic business development (ideally in technical products/solutions).
• Project Management skills. Global experience in a cross-functional and cross-cultural professional environment. Expected travel: 20-30%. Ability to forge synergies with the technical workforce.
• Fluency in French and English. Microsoft Office, CRM experience a plus.
By joining LEMO, we offer an attractive and dynamic working environment with the possibility to contribute to the Group’s success. Exciting challenges and attractive social and employee benefits are offered to those who join our successful 3rd-generation family-owned, high-tech Swiss company.
If you have the required qualifications and experience, please send us your complete application to: email@example.com. We may contact you if your background meets our requirements. You can browse our “careers” section to view all our current vacancies on our website: www.lemo.com Thank you for your interest in LEMO.
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||Product Marketing Manager_01.2018|