|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 1211 Geneva|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Junior Professional (1 à 3 ans d'experience)|
|Brève description||Category: Asset Management|
Department: Marketing & Products
Place of work: Geneva
Activity type: 100%
As part of the Digital Marketing team of Pictet AM, the intern will be a key contributor to developing a set of dashboards using data visualisation software aimed at bringing further insights and expanding the range of actionable information for the sales and marketing units.
- Designing and implementing sets of Tableau-based BI solutions to address business questions and concerns.
- Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions.
- Developing a best-practice guide and reporting templates.
- Partnering with data developers to identify required data elements and expand data sources.
- Contributing to the thinking on forward-looking/predictive data visualisation, working together with other internal experts.
- Proposing new approaches to improve the added value of Tableau-based solutions for more efficient sales and marketing decisions (you will be trained on the Tableau software).
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Experience with information modeling analytical solutions in a data warehouse environment.
- Hands on experience querying MS-SQL.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics from data a point of view would be a plus (data extraction using connectors, etc.).
- Strong SQL and relational database skills.
- Knowledge of at least one data visualisation software: knowledge of the Tableau: a plus point.
- Strong analytical and business analysis skills.
- Meticulous and with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced growing organisation with evolving priorities.
- Well-organised, self-motivated and team player, who is able to relate to both business and technical people.
- Expert user of standard office IT tools (MS Office and Excel in particular).
- Excellent command of French and English, both spoken and written.
- The successful candidate will be required to reside in Switzerland.
As the chosen applicant you will be thorough and accurate in your work. Among your other stand-out qualities will be a flair for organisation and a flexible attitude. With your well-developed critical faculty, your creativity and a desire to innovate, you will also be able to come up with constructive suggestions. Moreover, as a strong team player, you will be happy to join a dynamic group of people with whom you will have the chance to gain experience while also drawing on your own sense of initiative. If you never used the Tableau software, you will be trained on it.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, click on the below link and click “Apply for this position” to access our e-recruiting site and submit your application. No offer received by post will be taken into consideration.