|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 3003 Bern|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||oui|
|Expérience professionnelle||Senior Professional (4 ans et plus d'experience)|
|Brève description||The Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property (IPI) is the central point of contact for all issues concerning patents, trade marks, geographical indications of source, design protection and copyright. It is independent from the federal budget in all respects and is a legal entity in its own right.|
We provide services in the field of intellectual property to our diverse customer base consisting of patent attorneys, industrial enterprises, individual inventors as well as education establishments and research institutions.
|Description complète||Your main tasks|
Applying your technical expertise and your knowledge of patents to provide services concerning intellectual property to our customers at home and abroad. This includes, in particular:
• Independently carrying out patent and technology searches, mostly freedom to operate searches and validity searches
• Preparing patent analyses
• Examining patent applications
• Providing information on intellectual property and support to inventors
• A scientific/technical degree, preferably in physics, electrical engineering, computer science or communications engineering.
• Proven knowledge of patents
• Preferably several years of professional experience as well as broad and specialist know-how.
• An excellent command of English as well as a very good command of German or French (with a good command of the other language); other languages an advantage.
• An independent, reliable and precise method of working.
• Accustomed to prioritising tasks and working on them in parallel.