|Lieu de travail||***CH Suisse/ Schweiz/ Switzerland***, 2000 Neuchatel|
|Expérience professionnelle réquise||non|
|Brève description||The Soft Transducers Laboratory (EPFL-LMTS) at the EPFL in Neuchatel, Switzerland, has an opening for a talented and motivated engineer to develop compact HV power supplies, and to build and program measurement and characterization setups for haptics, VR, and robotics.|
|Description complète||Your Profile:|
• M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (EPFL or HES) or related field such as Embedded Systems or Microtechnique.
• Experience in designing electronics circuits and in programming microcontrollers
• Strong experimental skills.
• Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues in a multicultural setting.
• Fluent in English and in French.
• Experience with high voltage (1-10kV) is helpful.
The EPFL-LMTS is a leader in developing complex microsystems based on smart materials. We are active in a broad range of actuators and sensors based on soft materials.
You will work with several research teams, developing automated test and characterization systems for soft sensors and actuators, as well a drive electronics for our actuators.
• Design, assemble and test PCBs (Altium).
• Software development in C and C++ on custom PCB (ATmega, Kinetis, ...)
• Development of GUI and characterization programs on PC (Python, potentially Labview)
• Development of electromechanical test benches for device characterization (Solidworks)
• Laboratory IT admin: administration of IT at the level of the laboratory.
• Initially 12-month contract, renewable (CDD)
• Start date: 1.5.2021 or by arrangement
• Work location is Neuchatel, Switzerland.
To apply for the position, please email a CV, cover letter, university transcript, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org (incomplete applications will not be considered)
Further information about our lab in general can be found at https://lmts.epfl.ch
|Offre d'emploi (voir PDF ->)||lmts electronics engineer 2-2021|